RPGCon is a local mini-convention devoted to table-top gaming, with activities for up to 40 attendees.
The day's events will include:
- A morning meet and greet event for the Edmonton Gaming community;
- Role play gaming sessions with scenarios run by local GMs;
- Board gaming sessions with introductory instruction for new players;
- Card gaming sessions with introductory instruction for new players;
- and a panel discussion of a topic relevant to the role play gaming community.
Entry fee is $6.00 (CAD) per person.
January 19, 2008
Starting at 9:30 AM
The Centennial Room at the Stanley A. Milner Library
7 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB T5A 0A3
For more information, see the The Edmonton Gamers' Association Meetup.
Schedule information has now been posted on the RPGCon site.
Join in the fun, and celebrate Worldwide Dungeons & Dragons Day on November 3rd:
Now in its fourth year, World Wide D&D Game Day is set to break all records for sites and attendance internationally. Last year we saw over 1300 locations provide the setting for our trip to the horror realms of Ravenloft. Over 25,000 estimated heroes from as far a field as Singapore to Iraq, from Alaska to Buenos Aires threw down their dice in celebration of this D&D extravaganza! This year our would-be heroes travel to Icewind Dale.
In Edmonton, games can be played at Gamer's Lair in the northeast, or Wizard's Comics near the U of A.
For more information, see the Wizard's of the Coast site.
If you're in Edmonton and have a Meetup.com account, the Gamer's Association is planning a Meet & Greet at the Gamer's Lair location at 1 PM, and members will be there throughout the day.